We all love when others take notice of the hard work we put into our blogs. That is one reason I was surprised and honored to receive a nomination from a fellow blogger who shares in my love for Asian dramas.
A great big thank you goes out to Redbutterflys of Zaajushka: Kdrama Adventures
For those of you who don’t know about the Liebster Awards, it’s quite simple. It’s an award given to bloggers with a small following usually with less than 200 subscribers. It’s awarded to bloggers by other bloggers as a great way to connect and introduce ourselves in the blogging community.
There are 6 rules and they are very easy to follow:
1. Link back to the wonderful person that nominated you
2. List 11 facts about yourself (it’s optional )
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you for the award.
4. Nominate 11 blogs/bloggers
5. Think up 11 different questions for the people you are nominating to answer.
6. Then you need to notify your nominees so that they know and can answer and join in!
11 Facts About Me!
- I love fairies and pixie dust
- I eat one thing at a time on my plate
- I love love love strawberries
- Coffee addict & coffee stain collector
- I wish I could draw
- Loves to walk in socks
- Loves Pandora’s ” The Wiggles” inspired station
- Choi Jin Hyuk is my new favorite bias
- Hates mud on my shoes
- Prefers sneakers over heels
- Poetry Writer
Question and Answer Time!
1. What is your favourite all time movie?
Imitation of Life (1959)
2. What is the worst book you read recently?
Cupcakes, Trinkets, and Other Deadly Magic by Meghan Ciana Diodge
3. Do you have any pets? If so what do you have?
Yes, a cat
4. What colour are your eyes?
5. What inspired you to start blogging?
I originally started blogging while playing a 2D virtual game called Second Life and I decided to start blogging about my love of Asian dramas because I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings with a community of people who could relate because in “reality”, my family (other than my Yeobo) and friends don’t care much for them and can’t understand my feelings about them.
6. Favourite fragrance?
Dolce & Gabbana “The One”
7. Dream career?
Journalist and published poet
8. What do you do to you relax/chill out?
I love sitting on my loft patio and I am either reading a good book or listening to music
9. Worst ever song?
William Hung “She Bangs by Ricky Martin” cover. I like the guy because of his positive and confident attitude but he still can’t sing 🙂
10. Which celebrity would you like to be stranded on an island with?
American: Johnny Depp & Shemar Moore Asian: Choi Jin Hyuk & Miura Haruma ( I can’t choose just one )
11. Favourite Superhero?
I Nominate These 7 awesome bloggers! (list was shorten from the original 11)
Oppa Please @A Fangirl’s Blog
Gemini @Geminotic Alliance
My questions for you 🙂
- If you could cast your favorite actors and actresses for a drama based off your favorite book, what book would you choose?
- Do you prefer the ocean or the sky?
- What actor or actress would you attribute for being your reason for becoming obsessed with Asian dramas?
- Who is the one actor and one actress that you can’t do without in drama land?
- First KPOP song?
- Who is your drama land dream couple?
- The last drama you dropped?
- Your Favorite ice cream flavor?
- Your most hated drama character?
- Your favorite MV?
- Worst advice ever received?
Send me a link to your Liebster Award post so I can learn more about each of you 🙂
Thanks to all that participate and a special thanks to Redbutterflys for the nomination.