Decided for the new year, I will share my extreme enjoyment and major fan girl moment for my hip hop/ b-boy bias, Jay Park. My friends, Family and Yeobo knows that a tight six-pack of abs and tattoos gives me life. ;P Two of the reasons I have no problem fangirling my yeobo.
It’s a new year and a set of new resolutions that I won’t keep past the new hour. LOL!! Yeah, that’s how long the resolutions last. I won’t give it 30 mins so I NEVER make a list. The only thing I try to attempt is being a better person than I was the last year.
SO I am wishing every one of you a Wonderful New Year. I hope the year brings lots of happiness and cheer. May the things that didn’t work out in 2014 come into realization in 2015. May we finally achieve a bit of peace in this world in 2015. May we continue sharing and forging friendships through our love of Asian dramas and music.
I am off to settle down with the yeobo and begin our year off with 3 of our anticipated dramas that we didn’t have a chance to start in 2014. My yeobo will be enjoying Pinocchio, Healer and The King’s Face while I get tipsy off snickerdoodle martinis while watching Seo In Guk, Lee Jong Suk , Ji Chang Wook. Hey… Hey… Same idea, Different priorities. LOL
Ya’ll need a little music
Snickerdoodle Martinis Recipe by Dawn Nicole
- Cinnamon Sugar (I use 3 parts sugar to one part cinnamon)
- 3 oz. half and half
- 1 oz. RumChata
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka (such as Absolut Vanilla)
- ½ tsp powdered sugar
Using two small plates, pour honey on one and cinnamon sugar on the other.
- In a cocktail shaker, pour half and half, RumChata, Vanilla vodka, powdered sugar and cinnamon over ice.
- Shake until chilled and mixed well.
- Dip the rim of each martini glass into honey and then the cinnamon sugar.
- Divide evenly among cinnamon sugar rimmed martini glasses and enjoy!